Personal information about you may be collected in several ways when you use the Website
Please exit the Website immediately if you are accessing the Website in a country or other territory where the use of the Website is not permitted.
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect “Personal Information“, which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you:
- “All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
· Information that you provide on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to, or enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website: identification data, contact information, postal address, email address, or photos you may upload.
· Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Website if you are not of a legal age to purchase products offered for sale on the Website
· Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence
· Information necessary to process an order which is placed with us: your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping, and credit/debit card billing address(es)
· Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you: payment information (for example credit card details, or other payment details which you must provide to receive products you have ordered from us), connection data and your taste and preferences; and
· Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access
You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Website.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our Customer Service
We collect the above-mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party:
· to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order
· to manage your account and to serve your requests in general
(ii) On the basis of the data subject’s consent:
· to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers, or promotional offers that may be of interest to you
· to provide you with various digital services
(iii) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us:
· to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our Website design and products/services better, as we believe that it is also in our legitimate interest to better serve you and respond to your needs
· for security purposes: we may use the information to protect our company, our clients, and our Website against fraud, theft, or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is in our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.
Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information as permitted by applicable law.
Personal Information may also be shared with other trading divisions within our group of companies, on a need-to-know basis, for the above-mentioned purposes.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority to investigate any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so as permitted by applicable law.
If you do not want to receive such information anymore, you can just click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in our emails, set up your preferences in your My Account section, or simply contact our Customer Service and they will assist you with this respect.
From time to time we may disclose Personal Information on a need-to-know basis:
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of our Website and other agreements, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect our rights, property, safety or security and that of our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Website or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Personal Information collected for the purposes hereunder will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of your commercial relationship with us, or as required to comply with our legal obligations
If a judicial action is initiated, Personal Information may be stored until the end of such action, including any potential periods for appeal, and will then be deleted or archived as permitted by applicable law
Your Personal Information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed or as it is established in the applicable laws related to data retention periods
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights
(i) Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed the purpose of the processing, and the recipients or categories of recipients
(ii) Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information
(iii) Right to erasure
You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information
(iv) Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information
(v) Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity
(vi) Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us and We can be required to no longer process your Personal Data
(vii) Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion, or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, please contact [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.